Re: What's up with Trail Blazer?

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 09:32:17 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996 Tivers@aol.com wrote:

> EGAD!
>
> Big trouble in River City.
>
> Straying a bit afield with the Christian stuff, though--maybe the publisher
> is begging for it by including scripture as editorial content. Still, "Do

In the infancy of the list I made a couple of comments about Susan. It was
remailed to her by one of the list subscribers. She called me several
times at an office fax number and sent a a refund for every cent I'd ever
spent on subscriptions. (With her.) I'm not allowed to subscribe to
Trailblazer. :) I didn't call her names or attack her, I just relayed a
personal experience and complained about having not received a copy for 6
months or so, give or take a few.

So a word to the wise. Nothing that is penned here is secure. Susan
Gibson can be very reactionary. It's an entertaining magazine. Not
exactly a journal, but good, in the sense of a news/semi-information
source. She has cancalled subscriptions for less then complaining about
editorial policy. (Not that Ivers has done so, but the thread appears to
have some strands in that direction.)

Tommy Crockett <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, California 93402-2715
"it won't matter what you're saying when
the damage has all been done"
Mary Chapin Carpenter