Arkansas Endurance rides

Hi. I am new here and live in Arkansas. I would like
to do endurance rides but don't have a horse the right
age right now. Anyway, I have always wondered why
doesn't Arkansas have endurance rides any more. I
think the last one that was scheduled was in 1997 and
it was cancelled. I didn't get my first horse until 98
so I never had a chance to participate. Anyone know
what happened down here?

Sara