Regional Award Recipients Going to Reno?

With the limited time available for the regional awards ceremony, I will not
be able to look through ride records on the fly as people walk up to recieve
their awards.  I won't really have anything more to look at for information
than my powerpoint slides. It will be very helpful for me to know who is
coming to the awards ceremony so I can say a little more about them than just
so and so won this award.  If you are a regional award recipient and are
coming to the ceremony, please email me today.  If you know a regional award
recipient and know that person is coming to the ceremony, please email me
today also.

Many thanks.

John Parke