Re: Hoof dressings

I know NATRC won't allow hoof dressings such as the concoction my vet makes
up to toughen soles (iodine, formaldehyde and glycerin among other things)
after he excises an abscess, and I know I'm not allowed to use Venice
turpentine or Pine Tar either.

Are they legal in AERC?

This Freexez  Hoof Freeze sounds illegal to me because it deadens the hoof
the same way the Venice turpentine, pine tar and the vet's concoction do.

Very confused.