Mares in Foal

carla lawson robandcarla@hotmail.com
i would like to add a mee toooo to the list. We are expecting our first
baby in 2003. A Simeon Shai Grandbaby!!
We are very excited about this!!
However a couple of things I observed about Blessed are the Broodmares are
it seems that your mare needs to be in a padded room environment!!! kind
of condencending tone but I figure that when the time comes my rotten luck
I will miss it she will get out and have it in some ditch and It will be
fine.
Are there any pasture birth folks out there or do we all wait and wait and
wait to have the baby dropped as soon as you decide to take a pee break?
My first mare was a pasture baby and she was born in a barbwire fence with
fescue pasture!! To think of that now would be the death penalty!!!
Some of the unmentionable things that they don't tell you that I hear
plenty of.
Warm Clothes, Blankets and an Expresso Machine. Also You need to have five
phone lines. One to the Vet, Your best friend, The Stallion owner, Your
mom, and A line for your computer to do updates by the minute on RC!!!!!!
I hope I can convience Rob we need to have a WEB CAM!!!! like Saddlebrook
Appaloosas!!