Appys..Hey Carolyn!!

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
Thanks for the nice comments...
Now folks here is a lady that has really done well going down trail on her
apps...In His Image(Rainy) is a tough gutsy mare that won Many rides in
her prime and Carolyn is one of the nicest toughest lady in the sport..I
know.. I rode my mare Ruggeds Lacy B against this duo..What a pair...
I don't think any of us are 'breed bashing' just stating our thoughts on
our own personal breeds..I love all horses just chose to own and ride
apps.all breeds have positive and Yes!!Negative sides to them...just like
people...right????
Appy Trails
Jan..in snow covered..I'd rather be zingin' down trail..Michigan