Re: Trailer Loading Drama Queen

Thank you everyone for all the GREAT advice! Guess I have to pull out & dust off that John Lyons book. Yes, Lola is a tad melodramatic, maybe that's why my riding instructor thinks I'm so 'brave' to keep working with her. But it really is all drama, she is a piece of cake 99.5% of the time. I'm thinking that all that Drama was a good thing in the show ring so it probably was reinforced by her former training..

And (lol) she also has walked in to the feed/tack room & got stuck to where I had to back her out, no hysterics there so I know it's not an overall claustraphobia thing! We'll get there, I just hope it's in time to do the Piney Pig!

Thanks all!

Bany, Lola (Look-E Here) & Dinah (Diner Lin) - enjoying the sunshine!