Re: Fun awards.. Hey Maggie!!!!!

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
 Maggie,        My step son won the 'Sore Butt' award once..got lost. It
was a home made denim bag with a felt red cross on it with band aids,
Preparation H,baby powder etc...had a lot of fun with that one.
How about an oldest horse AND rider team??? Heck!!I'd pull Ginger out of
the pasture for that one..she's 23 and I'm....well..never mind!!!!!!
Appy Trails
Jan