Re: Fwd: hoof argument

"Why are we all arguing about it?", you ask.

Because there are a few very inexperienced people (and so far, only one
experienced person whom I've observed) advocating a potentially injurous and
painful practice; that is, riding horses barefoot in endurance competition.
A practice that can have dire consequences for the horse.

I invite you to look up the advocates' ride histories on the AERC website.
Verrrry interesting. Look up my name and you will find no results, but I'm
not claiming to be an endurance rider, nor am I touting a potentially
injurous practice that has not been shown to have merit. I looked up your
name too just because like to know at least something about the person doing
the posting.

So far, I still see no barefoot endurance advocates naming names so we can
all look up their endurance experience and ride results. I personally just
want to know something factual about the people who are advocating this
practice.

Deanna
AERC #M30478