Close Contact Saddles for Endurance

Karla:

I have to comment on Carmi's reply about Reactor Panel saddles.  I have two
girl friends and their next saddles will be Reactor Panels, both are
endurance riders.  I went to one of Carmi's saddle fitting clinics and rode
in a couple of the saddles.  As someone who loves a close contact saddle and
feeling the horse under me, I was sure that these saddles with the panels
would just put me too far away, much like the Ortho-Flex does.  Boy was I
pleasantly surprised.  The Reactor Panel saddles I rode in were very close
contact.  The one thing they aren't is flat.  I really like a very flat
saddle and I can't find one yet that is suitable for endurance (I mean flat
like a saddle seat saddle).  But if flat isn't one of your criteria, Reactor
Panel saddles will give you a very close contact feel.

BTW, Carmi is really great to deal with.

Carolyn Burgess