Re: long-distance shipping - All State of CO

I have to second Rebecca's experience.  I used All
State to ship a horse from S Florida to Virginia a few
years back.  The horse arrived in WONDERFUL condition.
 He was extremely attached to one handler who had been
"assigned" to him for extra TLC on the trip.  Samon
hadn't traliered for over an hour in his life prior to
that trip.

I'd highly recommend them.

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch