fainting horse update

Upon further investigation I found out that her husband was "helping". These guys are pretty new to horses, and this her first own horse. I suspect they were trying to cinch  the horse a little too tight. I will go out tomorrow and try and help her and show her how tight to pull it, and how to check it before getting on.
Thanks, Jutta