Horse for sale!

Hello I have a foundation quarter horse for sale. I am
looking to get an arab instead. I trained this mare
for a friend. She is started in reining,flags, and
other things. She is good for a casual trail ride
also. Good blood lines from Poco Bueno.
Registered.NIce horse about 15'2 very freindly.7 years
old would throw nice foals.Has a nice dun color. Would
be good for an intermediate or experienced rider.
Owner wants three thousand. Please write to
hildi_schbieker@yahoo.com if interested. Thankyou
                            Laura