RE: RC: Nervous Horse

Hi, Patti,  That seems like a lot of riding for a young horse.  If she has
just started these behaviors, I would suspect a pain or discomfort problem
somewhere.  Check saddle fit.  Also check shoe/foot wear patterns.  The
pattern should be about the same as it has been, with no new flaring, or
scuffing, particularly of just one foot.  My mare started acting up on the
trails, it turns out she was sore somewhere.  More behavior problems are
caused by pain than most people realize.  jeri