Terrorism

I had intended to stay out of this, but often on a public listserve
like this it is important to "reply to all" just to show support.

I appreciate what Maryanne is trying to do.  No man of God is
cheering this.  The people who aren't cheering are at home in
their houses, probably afraid that if they stepped out on the
street to show public regret, the militants firing their
machine guns into the air would train the bullets on them.
Everyone is a prisoner of terrorists.

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA