Re: going bitless

Hi Janet,  I purchased a Bitless Bridle approx. 1 &1/2 years back.  My mare,
an Arabian, hated the snaffle bit, would just clamp her teeth, pull her head
up, and then when I'd finally get the bit on, she would toss her head
constantly.  The first time I used the Bitless Bridle I was amazed at the
difference.  She stopped all the head tossing and responded beautifully to
this bridle.  My grandchildren, ages 5-14, ride her in it and have had no
trouble controlling her.  However I must add that they don't ride often, and
have not been off of my property except to the field across the street.  But
based on how my mare now acts and responds to this bridle, I would
definitely recommend it.
Lindak
Perris