International

If international endurance competition wants to generate a following among
people/riders
other than those who are participating and their family and friends, someone
is going to
have to get savey about a little thing called "publicity."  Let's start with
the fact
that no matter where I went on AERC, END NET, INTERN web sites, the only
place I
could find which gave a list of riders long listed for Pan Am was the East
Region (congratulations for a nice site!)
Hard to "pick a horse/rider" to follow when there's no info about who they
are!  What
about getting up to date?   What about a brief bio on the riders and their
horses, their
hopes, the reason they are doing this.....(anyone ever watch the
trainer/owner interviews
before the Kentucky Derby).  Speaking of the KD, anyone think it would retain
all of its
mystery and attraction for SO MANY people who don't own a horse, let alone
own a race
horse, if we didn't get any information on the result of the race until the
next day?  Big
ride,  FEI demonstration, Biltmore.....where are results?  Again, all I can
find on the net are
the negative comments from someone who was unhappy with their experience
there!?
What's with that? DSS