Re: RC: DNA testing update

Hi Tom
Ignore my last post--you just answered my question. I guess we breed the
best to the best, weed out the donkeys (now you burro owners, don't
flame me--I like donkeys) and then put your theories into use with our
one out of eight. At least we are starting with better odds than if we
had started with unknowns.
Thanks for the info
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov