Re: Re: Fw: RC: endurance prospect, etc.

Of course they can!  And I probably am -- so what?  You're not really
arguing with me, as you say "I do not want to put my horse at any more risk
than possible", as your reason for not riding faster.  So, you're ALSO
saying that the winner is putting their horses at more risk.  Did you hear
me put them down, and say that they are bad people because of it?
Absolutely not.  Faster rates of speed = higher risk, in my opinion -- I
never said that the principle doesn't apply to me.