Re: RC: rudeness thread

Sorry, ido not want to appear rude,  maybe opinonated(sp)  a little thin
skinned regarding  LD and being referred to as "fun riding"   and  I will
certainly take it when I deserve it.  Let's keep it  in a staight line.  i
don't mean to step on 50's toes  I have great respect for anyone who can do
anything for as long as they do.  I could not do it  even if it felt good.
Just remember in those vet check  lines I am just as serious about my "fun
ride" as you are  accumlulating those 1000's of miles.  Donna and BOB