RC: A guests Opinion (from Barb Peck) about guests

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

Ridecampers can be such a funny lot.

I've paid my $10.00 to Steph, every year she
has collected it, even though I choose to remain
on quest status.

So what's the difference between being a subscriber
and deleting what you don't want to read, in
your mail-box/folder

and me, and a few others, being a guest, logging
into the current Archives, and skipping what I
don't care to read.

From most responses I see .. alot of people
skimm what they read and interpret stuff wrong anyway..

Barb