Laid in Montana

Does anyone have the email or web site address for Laid in Montana?  Wish now I'd bought some of their products while at convention this year.

Also, I'm looking for a source of star thistle to make a poultice.  Can you believe a horse person would actually be seeking out star thistle?!?!?!?  After ridding my pasture of it a few years ago I thought I never wanted to see it again but now I wish it was "harvest time" so I could get my hands on some.

Thanks, Betty E. (in star thistle country)