Full disclosure on Pulls...

Someone had better tell the people who have the data base on Endurance
net
that there is full disclosure on rides, rider history and horse history.

Russ and I are quite aware of the full disclosure in the on-line data.
Full disclosure was approved by the BOD or we would not have done it.
We did not do it in the ride standings on-line prior to March 00.
When we set up the new database - the information was added for
rides prior to that date.  We(Russ, myself, and Bob Morris) are trying
to get the data available from 1986 to 1996 where the on-line material
starts now.

My understanding was that the info was also to be published in EN and we
are just earlier in implementing the policy.  I could be wrong on this.

But bottom line is that the BOD did state that the info was to be made
public.

Mike
W/CT Regions
Sunnyvale/Houston