IAHA R3 CTR - May 13

Just a reminder that the IAHA Region 3 Championship Competitive Trail Ride
is being held May 13, 2000 at Sunol Regional Park, Sunol, CA.

This pays IAHA Sweepstakes money to qualified horses who place in the Top 5.

There is also an All-Breed ride being held on the same date.  Same trail for
the Open Division, about 20 miles for the Novice division.

And if you can't ride and live in the San Francisco Bay Area, we can
certainly use volunteers for P&Rs, etc.

This is a wonderful time of year to see this park.  The wildflowers are
FABULOUS!

For more info contact:  catnixon@juno.com
or send me a note and I can provide more info, but not until next week!

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!

Sue Flagg