Sponsor Needed in NC!!!! (Please)

Vanessa Viiberg ArabBeauty1988@aol.com
I've been searching for a sponsor living in North Carolina for the Carolina Sandhills Endurance Ride.  It is June 10th and I am really looking forward to going if I can find a sponsor.  I live in High Point, which is near Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Colfax etc....  I am an experienced rider.  Please email me ASAP!  I really need to get an entry form in before the ride fills up.  That has happened to me twice recently which was a real bummer.  So please take a chance with me, I'm pleasant to be around.  Thank you for reading!

P.S.- I am also planning on doing the Biltmore/Mountin' Hopes Fall Fling Ride on Sept. 30th(if someone will sponsor me). PLMK