Can you Email me PRIVATELY about OF Panels?

Greetings,

I don't want to bog up the list w/ more OF panel questions, so if you had the
panels your OF
shortened can you email my privately a tell me if it worked for you?  I bought
an endurance
 cut back last year, but I just got to use it this year.  And I just did my 1st
25mi of the season, and
my horse got a bad sore on this back/loin area.

My horse had, had a stirrup bar sore problem w/ his old saddle.  My new OF has
100% fixed
this problem, but has caused a new one.   Any help would be MUCH APPRECIATED.

Louisa and Sultan in Mass.