Re: RC: Disgruntled LD'er

Speaking of disgruntled LD'ers, how come we don't have any 36 mile rides?  I
mean, after 35 it's no longer an LD, right?

I think we need a middle hurdle between the 25's and a 50.  The leap was too
great for Dance Line and I did think we were ready.  Why not a 35 and a few
feet?

Then we'd get rid of that LD stigma.  It bugs most wanna be endurance riders,
like myself.

cya,
Howard (one finished 50, but no completion)