Saare Saddle

Hi Sarah...  the Saare Saddle is the answer.  I've ridden nearly 20,000
miles, tried all different kinds.  I now own 20 endurance horses, 8 of them
100 mile horses,  they all work in my adventure trail ride business, as well
as competing on a regular basis.  They all have been custom fitted with the
Saare Endurance Saddle.  I own between 14-16 Saares most of the time in
order to have them not only for competitions, but for everyday riding &
training as well.

Yes, its quite an inventory, but I think its worth it when U consider all
the money U spend to fix problems, or wasted by going to a competition
(paying your travel & entry expenses) & then not starting or finishing due
to a basic saddle fit problem.  NOT WORTH IT!!!
      The Saare's have excellent resale value, so if your horse changes or
you change horses you can usually sell & rebuy without too great an expense.
PLUS..... these saddles are the most comfortable I have ever ridden.  Just
recently finished 4th in an FEI Race of Champions in Brazil on an English
Saddle, --- (thought I would die from soreness).

Yes, I'm a rep down in Texas... doesn't help U much, but contact Sharon
Saare & see who does fittings in your area.  Believe me.... been there done
all that "other" saddle trying.  Just cut your losses now & get a Saare.
303 678 5968 Fax 303 684 9378 e mail

Darolyn Butler-Dial
CYPRESS TRAILS EQUESTRIAN TRAINING & BOARDING
    Specializing: ENDURANCE & ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDES
      HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE - Equestrian Instructional  Videos
         Prospects & Seasoned Horses for Sale  *  SHARON SAARE Saddles,
Professional Choice Distributor  *  KM Potassium Supplements (Human
Electrolytes)
            21415 Cypresswood Dr., Humble, TX 77338  *   Toll Free: 1
                          Web Page: http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/
Darolyn & Mark Dial

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1