looking for a training partner

Lucy Bagot Bagot@fgi.net
The long winter nights are upon us leaving plenty of time to start planning for next years rides.  My previous experience is in showing my Morgan horses (english pleasure) at AHSA events but I want to try something new and endurance rides sound like a blast.  I live in central Illinois where the terrain is pretty flat but I am not too far from Sand Ridge and Site M where there are some hills and more challenging terrain.  I am looking for someone who would like to met up on the weekends and do some long rides.
Lucy

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-