Nutrena Feed -FARR

Been going nuts also to get this stuff into TN

It IS made in FL by CARGIL- NUTRENA

I am going to get some shipped to TN - even if I have to be a 'dealer'

I have been on the phone to plants in Memphis TN and AL.

I rattled some cages.. seems the salesman from TN from MARYSVILLE says
he will not get the stuff since the MEMPHIS plant does not make it, only
can get it in FLa and since there is not a big call for it  he does not
want to bother with it... BUT HIS BOSS does, why is it some of these
dealer and store fronts - feed stores and salesman dont want to bother
with NEW stuff .. and I asked DONT they want to make more money? and get
new customers? WHat gives with these people..

anyway  call Nutrena at 800 226 8039

tell them where you live and that you are having trouble getting the
FARR product, they WILL ship it - you may need to get a number of riders
to order some, I am going put an ad in the SERA news letter or somehow
get the word out in SE- central TN that this stuff can be gotten,
just need to call the regional  sales manager,

It looks like the manager from AL is going to go through the manager in
TN and have this shipped direct to the dealer here in Madsionville TN -
about 35 min from home.
This is a great feed, I got 5 bags from Nutrena when I was up at equine
affare in Ma.

IF anyone in SE- GA/AL/TN wants the numbers of the regional sales
managers let me know.. the only way to get new products into some of the
retail stores is to push from the top, since they dont want to put out
the extra effort..but I am going to get this stuff.

Roger
Tellico Plains TN