Hahira/LD rider

Rachael rachael@fine.net.com
At all rides, there are riders who approach rapidly from behind and cause a horse to get unsettled.  It is, unfortunately, just simply part of the ride.  I have been doing endurance for 2 years on a fiesty horse who gets uncorked when he hears the thunder of hoofbeats (ie 100 milers at Liberty Run - ahem), and I have learned this is something to work on with him, not something that will change in the other riders.  Many, many people will slow down or ask if everything is okay (while my horse is on his hind legs), but there are always the few who rip right by.  I can work on my horse; I can't work on the other riders.

Racheal

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-