Beginner's endurance horse

Hi everyone - I know this is usually not the forum for selling horses, but I
think that this horse could be something for an endurance beginner (not
necessarily a beginning rider) to use as a start up. I really love this horse,
but I have to sell her and I know that as a general rule endurance folks take
exceptional care of their animals.  If anyone knows of someone in the area of
Portland/Vancouver that's looking please let me know.  This horse is a NSH
mare, 13 years young, and has an awesome extended trot.  She has not had much
of any trail experience, but what I've been able to do with her she has done
great (she just needs to go out with other horses for awhile to be assured
that nothing is going to leap out and eat her).  I don't want to sell her, but
I'm going to graduate school and I have had no time (which makes me feel
really guilty of course).  She has good feet and legs, but needs some
electrolyte supplements even for the 10-25 mile range because she sweats alot.
Thanks.
Mary McKinney
LaCenter, WA