NE Trails

Pat, I can't get involved right now with the trails issue (sick mother come to stay with us, too many cruelty cases pending....) but I want to thank you for your good work over the years.  You have been a tireless and solid voice for trail preservation.  Hats off to you and please don't give up- we need you!!!!!

Laura Hayes ( a voice from the past, eh???)
mark@madbbs.com