re: rule addition -defining lameness grades

Teresa Van Hove tvanhove@uswest.net

 --CMNewell, DVM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thats what I thought, but perhaps a refresher of what is grade 1,2,3,4,5
is in order for everybody.  I remember reading a real good definiton of
these quite a long time ago, cant remember if it was an EN article or
maybe in the handbook?  It was a great definiton though - gave the
technical description like grade 2 is consistently off on a circle, downhill,
etc and also had something like, vets or very experienced horseman can
spot a grade 1 by watching, good horseman will spot a grade 2, your mother
in-law can spot grade 3 or something like that. Anybody remember more about
this article?

Teresa

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-