Re: Ride and Tie Info

In a message dated 1/17/99 11:56:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, SLS8921@aol.com
writes:

<< I (more than him!) would love any information re: Ride and Tie
 info. (entry forms, conditioning advice,etc.,etc....)  >>

There is a Ride & Tie organization:  The Ride & Tie Assn., P.O. Box 697,
Foresthill, CA 95631; www.rideandtie.org
They put out a monthly newsletter and you should be able to find everything
you want from the assn.  I haven't looked at the website, but I'll bet it has
everything, too, including an event calendar.  We put on a 30 mile R & T along
with our Castle Rock 30/50 on May 15th, and if you're REALLY crazy, you can
try our 100 mile Swanton Pacific Ride & Tie on august 28th.

Barbara McCrary