Re: RC: Picture of April bareback on the web

April wrote:
  Well,  I wasn't PLANNING on releasing this to ridecamp, but HOWARD uses AOL and he just can't get the e-mails I send.

Very nice picture!  I'm glad to see you wear a helmet, even if you don't use a saddle.  I'm curious - why don't you use a saddle?  Your horse probably enjoys no saddle and you must have very good balance.

Amber