joke

I had a near death experience that has changed me forever. The other day, I went riding . Everything was going fine until the horse starts bouncing out of control. I tried to stop it by pulling back on the reins but it just went faster. I tried with all my might to stay on , but was thrown off. Just when things could not possibly get worse, my foot was caught in in the stirrip. When this happened, I fell head first to the ground. My head continued to bounce harder as the horse did not stop or even slow down. Just as I was giving up hope and conciseness , the Wal-Mart manager came and upplugged it. THANK GOODNESS FOR HEROES!!
Tami