Re: Age of Trail Workers?

For several years now we have had a portion of the "Colorado Trail" to
maintain (NATRC Region III) and our oldest worker who until this last year
took his chain saw was 79 in '98.  He has two artificial hips, one of his
horses has a plate in it's knee and all of his horses were 19 in 98.  We often
refer to them as the bionic duo.  I mean it is a job for him to get around but
unlike me the over 10,000 feet elevation does not bother him.  Where there is
the will there is a way and I think we are going to have to roll up our
sleeves.  Just a little piece of trail is a start like the mighty oak remember
where it started?  Together we can move mountains alone!   Lovell