biting the hand that feeds you Re: [Fwd: WHAT A HOOT!!!

OK Rebecca,

I'll get you one more $5.00 (after all its not my pocket)
But I don't appreciate you wasting the time of everyone on
this list by fanning the flames on something you know nothing
and care nothing about. I have noticed that you are a vendor and
you can bet your bottom dollar that I will not be giving any $$ to
a vendor who thinks so poorly of endurance riders and this list.

Teresa