Re: FM and riding

>>He told me that no one with fibromyalgia should be trying to do that
>>type of riding, and he told me to just quit.
I too have FM, would those of us that have maybe like to talk together off
E-L?, would be helpful for me. Now on to the horses...don't listen to this
Dr or anyone else that tells you to give up riding. For me its what makes
me live, and others that don't have the horse/endurance bug just don't
understand. Ask him if he could just give up an arm, bet he'd say no!. Go
for it and just do the best you can..and have fun!.

Susan Gallagher (web coordinator)
Brian Wry (web technical adviser)
at
The Welsh Cob Web