Re: The Leasing Game

In a message dated 98-08-31 11:48:39 EDT, lcorry@velaw.com writes:

<< "I would of though the riders would have paid the vet bill.  Very
 rough on you -- I know  I heard some of it from Angie.. applogize to Angie
 too.. wrong horse." >>

Not a bad idea to put that in the lease contract.  May or may not help collect
it, but most folks that lease aren't broke, so there would at least be assets
there to help collect, and in the case of foreigners, some pressure from their
National Federation might be obtained that way.

Heidi