Re: The Leasing Game

In a message dated 98-08-31 10:06:35 EDT, lcorry@velaw.com writes:

<< Hopefully, my story will help one less horse-owner learn the
 	hard way.  No matter what the circumstances -- whether you're
 dealing
 	with a lease or personally riding in a competition -- ALWAYS listen
 	your horse, and ALWAYS follow your intuition. >>

Well put.  In my experience, most of the big treatment wrecks I have either
had to deal with or have observed have still been OWNERS riding their OWN
horses.  I have also seen leasing riders quit because the horse was not right,
and have seen the owner hopping mad because he wanted the horse to have the
credentials of having done this or that or the other ride.  So the street has
two directions....

Heidi