RE: Trailblazer magazine

I have to second Pat as far as you can not beat the Trail Blazer for
content and quality of articles.  No other magazine caters to the
endurance rider as this one does and in all the 5 years I have
subscribed, I have always gotten my issues....granted a bit late.  Just
yesterday got the July-August issue.  I would be devestated if we ever
lost this publication.
Not only for all the articles, that I have learned so much from but the
products advertised specific to the distance rider that you do not find
in other equne publications.     Linda

Here's
TB e-mail
tbmagazine@bendcable.com