Re: too old??

Carols horse Magic  is 25 this year-- he did 2 lDs and one ctr last
year. -- was SS on a one day  ctr at Biltmore.
He will be going to work this fall..
Went out on a short tune up today with her/him today on my young 21 yr
old mare.. both were real jerks.. trying to out work the other.

Fasha is going to a 2 day ctr in 2 weeks..
the old ones that are sound and healthy will keep going and going..
dont when we will retire either one of these..
Roger