Re: Hydration systems and vests

Have to say, I have the vest and love it.  Friends laughed at me the first trail ride that I wore it.  Second day, I carried everyone's junk.  Wore it with shiney sports tank with khaki pants to Disney's Animal Kingdom and at first got heehaws, then it was "do you have".  The pockets all pack up and very little bulk.

The Hydration systems are being used by the security forces in Kuwait!  Had a friend email me about them when we were trying to get systems for fire fighters here in June and July.  Couldn't get the manufacturer sources soon enough to get loads down here.

Enjoyed your post cuz always looking for different.

Like has anyone purchased or worn the western style helmet/covers always on sale in State Line?  I want a helmet but I need more shade and hate giving up my aussie hats.
I'm a seat belt user, motorcycle helmet proponent (full face), boots and jeans every time I'm on the motorcycle, leathers, bicycle helmets, always.  Lifejackets in whitewater. But, it took a dive off my horse in self preservation to start the helmet hunt.  Have waited this long because the helmet threads were just too much for me to chime in...