back pain

I have just come across a product (after hurting my back BADLY 2 weeks ago coming off a horse) that has given me tremenous help in the way of a non-drug pain relief and non-drug anti-inflammatory.  It contains OPC's -  several anti-oxidants occurring naturally, so that it is not just a relief but is helping to clear out the injury.  It seemed to have several other positive side effects with no negatives.     Edie / TX