Re: Night Riding Protection

In a message dated 98-04-15 00:33:22 EDT, eyler@mindspring.com writes:

<< The only way my horse and I will ever be able to get in enough conditioning
 time is if we spend at least part of our time working at dusk (oh, the
 mosquitoes will have a feast on my body!!) or after dark.

Try the after dark riding.  It is a good learning experience if you ever plan
to do 100's.  I have an article on night riding on my web site
(www.endurance.net/sagehill/) under the heading "Educational Tidbits."

Heidi