Re: Dangerous Horse Rules

So, what about in my case. We were observing maps, on trail,  in the
rain. I had
a huge red Christmas bow red ribbon in my horse's tail ( mostly just to
keep
people away - not because she always kicks) and this guy backs up into
the rear
end of my horse. She kicked at him and landed one. Was my horse dangerous
for the
kick or was the other for being  backing into her? This was on a wide
dirt road so
room was not a problem.

Kris

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]