Re: small horses again

I recently retired my horse Shekh Isa.  He is 14-1 on his tippy toes with new
shoes.  He did over 5000 miles of endurance including about 25 100's and about
10 multiday rides.  He was only pulled 3 times in his career. He carried the
FEI required 165 pounds in three north american championships and one world
championship (pulled at 95 miles) and also in several demonstration rides for
FEI selection.  My husband is a heavyweight rider and has done a few rides on
him including finishing the Tevis.  Some very good horses come in small
packages.

Debby Lyon