Wormers/dogs

        Just thought----- I would add that I too have used Quest, and have
THREE large poop eaters(dogs), and have never had a problem.  That is not
to say that I could, I just haven't to date......now that I understand
there is a concern.....just how do you keep the dogs seperated from the
horses when they have been wormed and if I could keep them out of the horse
poop, how long would it have to be just to "be on the safe side "???
Thanks.

Rae Bolton
3875 Toby Ave.
Malabar, FL  32950